Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Like You Really Need Another Reminder of How Awesome Photoshop Is

Once upon a time the lovely Miss Suzette posed for me as I did some test shots in the photo studio. I liked the way the spotlight graced her cheeks and brought out the ringlets in her hair. This is the final retouched image I like.  


Smoothed out her skin, lighten some shadows, added some sparkle to her eyes, softened her eyebrows and lashes a bit and even added a bit of a summer tan. 


Here is the original.

Images were used with her permission.
Makeup done by Miss Suzette herself.
Photographed by me.

2 comments:

  1. omg! if only we could do that to our selves in real lie...ohhh wait, plastic surgery!!!! scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i can take the liquify tool with me on the road! (that's the tool that can make you look thinner)

    ReplyDelete