Thursday, March 10, 2011

On The Fence


Monica Moon
Makeup by Clara Kim
Photo by me


One of my closest friends and dear to my heart. An aspiring actress with a wonderful personality.  I love this girl as a sibling and she has one of the best smiles around time.  Not only she is generous with herself but she is generous with her time, always willing to help out a stranger or a friend. 


How can anyone be so awesome all the time you ask?  Well she sometimes does make strange monkey faces  and inhales a scary intake of food. But aside those strange qualities she is positive, upbeat, hardworking, and one of the best people I know.  Still on the fence about her and want to know more? Check out her facebook page and add her as a friend.  


I <3 Monica!



3 comments:

  1. ...wow. I know who I want to say my eulogy. Hopefully not anytime soon. lol. BTW...I look FABULOUS. SHEESH! You really ARE good at your job! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...I <3 Margie! lol.

    ReplyDelete