Monday, October 17, 2011

Dedication To Shoes


They say shoes say a lot about a person and I couldn't agree more.  For instance I'm the comfortable flats or sandals type of girl.  Even when I dress up for a girls' night out, I tend to choose the shoes that will carry my dancing feet all night rather than sit around looking pretty.  With that said, my personality is one that prefer the tried and true and do not stray from the unfamiliar.  Call it boring as you may but at least I'll be able to skip off into the sunset, sans blister and all. :)
Not to say I do not admire the more adventurous shoe connoisseur.  Shoes are so interesting to look at. It's amazing how many different styles they are out there.  This post is a cumulation of photos taken of my coworkers from the past few months.  I actually have much more photos than shown but I decided share a few favorites:








Anything from classy, eclectic, to crazy.  * thumbs up * to variety.  What are some of your favorite footwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment