Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Camera Phone Photography

I have decided to give camera phone photography a try. 

I only used the camera on my Droid here and there for documentation purposes but never really considered using it for artistic means.  A good friend of mine, Clara takes eye catching photos with her iPhone (mostly food) which she uploads on a daily basis via her Facebook gallery. I was once again reminded how cool iPhone cameras images can come out to be when I stumbled upon H3NR7's blog (beautiful photos right?) and was further convinced when I saw that Chase Jarvis took astounding photos with his iPhone. Who would have thought a camera phone can capture that?  The app they both used (Clara and H3NR7 - not sure if Jarvis uses it) is called Hipstamatic but unfortunately it is not available for the Android market.

I did a bit of research and decided to give these following apps a try: 

FxCamera
Camera Illusion
Photo Illusion
PicSay
Vignette

This will be an interesting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment