Friday, August 20, 2010

Companion

Usually the morning commutes are lonely but today I had a companion. 

My car window was a slight crack open, just enough air to get the morning whiff of air and as I was coming up to a stop light, out of the corner of my eye I saw something small swoop in. It freaked me out because I assumed it was a bee but when I looked up it was a ladybug. It was chilling on the upper corner of my ceiling crawling around in circles before it found a nice spot to nestle down.  I studied its' spots.  Peered at its' shiny shell. Wondering how the heck it managed to swoop in on the tiny crack of opening I barely left open. (yes all this while driving, can we say Asian woman driver?)

We rode in silence for a couple more miles before I asked if it was having a nice day and if it was there to bring me luck.  Though it didn't answer I knew the answer was "yes".  It will be a great weekend folks!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment